Did you know that the skin around the eyes is thinner then the rest of your face and can quickly show the appearance of aging? Most people think that an eye cream is pointless or just extra product that they do not need. However, using an eye cream twice, daily can give your eye some benefits!
We love our Skinbetter science Interfuse Rejuvenate Smoothing daily eye cream to address issues like crow’s feet, wrinkles, puffiness and under-eye darkness! This cream has awesome ingredients like:
- Vitamin C that provides antioxidant and skin brightening benefits to help with those dark circles.
- A neuro-calming peptide relaxes the appearance of crow’s feet almost immediately.
- A synergistic blend of humectants that diminishes dryness and locks in moisture!
- Caffeine and a highly specialized yeast derivative relieve the look of under-eye puffiness
Eyes are first thing that everyone notices, so why not care for them? Check out our Skinbetter travel kit featuring not only Interfuse Rejuvenate Soothing Daily Eye Cream, but also two of our best-selling products in the line, ALTO and AlphaRet. Start the new year treating your eyes and face to its benefits! CALL US TODAY FOR THIS AMAZING OFFER!
Not ready to commit to a full size regimen of Skinbetter?
Well, we have something to get you started! We’ve put together our three favorite products from Skinbetter in a deluxe trial size! The set includes:
1) Interfuse Eye cream, it helps fight crow’s feet, puffiness, and under eye darkness
2) Alpha Ret overnight cream, it helps fight and improve lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and texture
3) Alto serum, it helps save your skin from daily free radicals with the power of 19 different antioxidants
It all comes in a super cute Skinbetter pom pom cosmetic bag! Thats over a $100 value to get you started.
Call or come in today! (623) 227-1942
According to Nicholas Perricone M.D. a dermatologist in New York City, “The body’s strongest accelerator of intrinsic aging is probably inflammation, but if your diet specially combats that factor, you can counteract the damage.” The reasoning on this is that consuming anti-inflammatory foods lets genes focus on the processes they’ve been programmed for- like collagen production-rather than exerting all their energy fighting inflammation. Try to increase your intake of oils, fatty fish, fruits, vegetables, and antioxidants. Antioxidants like vitamins C, E, and A, resveratrol, and CoQ10 may influence your genes positively because they help fight free radicals that trigger inflammation.
At SkinVolution Laser & Vein Center we carry the Skinbetter line of products. Their Alto Defense Serum has 19 different antioxidants to help neutralize free radicals and creates an antioxidant shield against oxidative stress. Alto Defense Serum can enhance skin’s vitality and radiance, promote even skin tone, reduce the appearance of skin redness, and help with fine lines.
Call today to schedule (623) 227-1942